sábado, 3 de maio de 2008

Covenente:(problems) episode 2: Unwanted Guests

Cast:
-Drucoe (Commander)
-Leslie (Sub-commander, Gay)


(Drucoe)- I want those humans captured now!
-We already captured one of them, shall we began the interrogation?
(Drucoe)- Yes, proceed.
(Some time later)
(Drucoe)- So you´re saying that we need more time to get the transport ready?
-Yes, Sir.
(Drucoe)- Then hurry up.
(Leslie)- Hello, Drucoe.
(Drucoe)- Oh, it’s you. Didn´t I told you to stop sneaking up on me?
(Leslie)- Sorry, but I just LOVE sneaking up behind my commanders.
(Drucoe)- Sometimes I wonder why the prophets teamed me up whit you. Have they finished interrogating the prisoner?
(Leslie)- Yes, Drucoe.
(Drucoe)- Excellent. Lead the way.
(Leslie)- No, after YOU...
(Drucoe)- (Terrified)
(Leslie)- Mmmmm...
(In the Chambers)
-Sir, we finished interrogating the prisoner.
(Drucoe)- And did he tell you?
-Nothing, Sir...
(Drucoe)- What, how?
-We don´t know, we maimed him, tortured, bribed him whit food, slapped him and blow up his “balls”. It´s like he doesn´t fill pain.
(Drucoe)- Damn those humans, they prepare their troops well, no matter, we will storm them today in tow hours.
(Leslie)- I´m going to make pancakes for everyone, I just love flipping pancakes.
(Drucoe)- ...... I hate pancakes...
(Drucoe leaves)
(Leslie)- Mmmm, I would love to flip THAT!
(Drucoe)- What?
(Leslie)- Nothing...

2 comentários:

Capitão Merda disse...

Não entendo patavina, David!

Anónimo disse...

E nem te dignas dar-me uma resposta, enquanto passo a vida a suspirar por ti. :(

a tua admiradora secreta